How Eye Consultants is Handling COVID-19 —Visit Us In-Office or Online!
How We’re Serving Our Community
At Eye Consultants, your best vision is our focus, but ensuring that you’re able to stay safe and healthy is our priority. Looking after your eye health is essential to caring for your overall health, and we’re excited to help you and others in the community better care for themselves during these uncertain times. Whether our patients are visiting our office or are continuing to take advantage of our telehealth appointment option, we look forward to once again caring for our neighbors, our community, and our friends.
Call us at (509) 484-5710 to schedule your eye exam. While most eye care is best done in our office, we will continue to offer telehealth appointments with our doctors as well.
Those interested in our LASIK services now have the option to schedule either a free in-office evaluation or a free virtual consultation. A virtual consultation is a great way to meet our surgeon and have your questions answered online.
How We’re Keeping You Safe
While we’ve determined it’s safe to invite you back to our office, we’re making a few changes so that we can best keep you and our team members healthy. Since face coverings are required by law in all public spaces, we ask that all of our patients wear a mask while in our office.
The following safety protocols will be in effect in our office:
- Every member of our team will have a health and temperature screening each day.
- Every member of our team is required to wear a mask during all patient care.
- We’re offering new check-in options by phone or text, allowing patients to wait in the comfort of their own car until the visit begins.
- Seating in our common areas has been adjusted so that all of our patients can practice proper social distancing.
- We’re adjusting our exam protocols to reduce traffic in our office and give us plenty of time to thoroughly disinfect our exam rooms before and after each patient.
What to Expect at Your Appointment
When you arrive for your appointment, you can call or text to let us know you have arrived. You can then wait in your own car until a technician is ready to start your visit. If you prefer to wait in the office, you will find that seating has been spaced to allow for social distancing. Since face coverings are required by law in all public spaces, we ask that all of our patients wear a mask while inside of our office. You can rest assured that everything in our offices, from our waiting rooms, to our exam rooms, will be continuously sanitized throughout the day.← BACK TO COVID-19